Friday, September 5, 2008

celebrating my -1 year anniversary

We just had our -1 year anniversary for our 'real wedding'! So in celebration I thought I should re-cap what has been decided so far.

It has been determined that it will be a beach wedding at Shonit Beach Resort in Atlit, Israel. Stunning venue on the beach with a chuppa on the edge of a rocky cliff overlooking the water.
A combination of natural fibres, layered linens, and beachy sprays of orange flowers for the centrepieces. Both these inspiration pictures were found in Bride and Bloom magazine - Summer 2007 and I will be using various parts of both of them! However we've opted for a muted aqua and orange colour scheme thanks to the cake I posted a few blogs ago that I found on Weddingbee! I'll post again just because its worthy of a second glance!

No comments: