Tuesday, January 20, 2009

happy hope day!

{photo from Hyperakt Design Group}

I can't help it, as cliche as it might sound, i just watched The Inauguration of Obama at my grandma's house over lunch, and i feel filled with inspiration and hope. It was actually quite a fun little experience - my grandma was all dressed up, complete with fancy red lipstick on, and the two of us clinked a toast with our wine glasses as Obama was sworn in. Whatever may happen, I think he's one of the most sincere, eloquent speakers, and I was so impressed that he addressed the troubled groups of the world so courageously. He's so normal, but so special. And at the least, even if nothing comes of his intentions, I am so proud that the faith of the world has been rested upon the shoulders of the first African American President. It's been a long time coming, and I'm happy to be part of this historical day. Oh yah, and I kind of think Obama's sexy...is that ok?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally think Obama's sexy too! Don't be shy...