Monday, February 23, 2009

beachy keen

Maybe its the winter weather...maybe its my own upcoming beach wedding...maybe I just like to procrastinate when I'm supposed to be working...whatever it is, I keep finding myself looking for some inspiring beach wedding pictures that aren't hideously cheesy. You'd think it would be easy! Sandy beach, blue sky, gorgeous ocean...it really just stands on its own. But for some reason when you type 'beach wedding' in Google you are provided with a plethora of cheesiness. So here is my take on what I think is nice, natural, simple beach wedding decor. Maybe I'm the one in the wrong...but I'm going out on a modest limb here and I'm going to say that I'm right....this is what nice is supposed to look like!

{I think this is simple and wonderful. Unfortunately I have no idea where I got this picture!}


{Oh Rebecca Thuss...you really do know how to make things yummy!}

{Mmmm....lanterns lining a deck overlooking the ocean}

{ Maybe a bit more 'typical' for a beach wedding but beautiful nonetheless...I love the cluster of lanterns...maybe the same wedding as above?}

{Not so much beachy as much as cottagey I suppose but a great simple, casual cottage wedding idea! All three images above are from Love, Luck and Angels}



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. I love it here!
C*