Monday, March 16, 2009

more wedding fancies


It really feels like everything is starting to fall into place! Last week I received my Mini Flapper hairpiece and now this week my bracelet and earrings were finally ready! Thanks to one of my fave stops on Queen Street, Claude from The Beadery agreed to make some gorgeous jewelery for me! I'm in love with what he's done! I can't believe I still have to wait 5 months to wear the jewelery, the shoes, my hairpiece, my dress AND my vogue cheek!

For a recap...here is what I'm wearing for the Israel wedding!
{These shoes will be worn for both of my weddings and then probably for the next 10 years following!}

{My You, Me, and Dupree wedding dress - currently being made and promise will post as soon as I have something to show!}

2 comments:

Deb said...

Those shoes are fabulous!! Where did you get them?

{and inBloom Event Design} said...

I actually was able to order them on Zappos.com. They are "Pour la Victoire" brand and I love them!!