Tuesday, June 16, 2009

doing vintage like zooey deschanel!

I've been looking at vintage dresses for the Bloomers to wear to the circus wedding and I stumbled across all sorts of pics of Zooey Deschanel. I completely forgot that I coveted her look...I didn't think you would forget something you coveted but I did! A while back Jane magazine did a spread on her and her adorable vintage-ness...just look at the cuteness of the above picture!!

Upon some more research, here are a few looks that I think might adapt well for the circus wedding!


I don't really know what these dresses look like but they sure look like they would work well with my yellow and teal colour scheme!


This has nothing to do with the circus wedding...I just heart this outfit.

2 comments:

Joelle Segal said...

Ooh I love the first white/cream one! Haha I just blogged about potential dresses yesterday too!

{and inBloom Event Design} said...

mm, i love that first one too. and the little yellow one!