Tuesday, June 9, 2009

photo backdrops






I recently became fascinated by photo backdrops, and how different and unique they could be! I stumbled upon some really awesome options while seeking inspiration for head table backdrops. Turns out, there's not alot of head table backdrops out there online, and I wonder to myself, why do we even need a backdrop for the head table? At any rate, I think it would be cool to use any of these ideas as a head table backdrop as well, rather than the typical white swag with lighting. For instance, can't you just picture of row of potted flowers like pic 1, behind a whole head table? It would be so cool! Creativity is key, my friends...{pic 1 & 2 from Once Wed via Santa Barbara Wedding Chick via, Pic 3 from Santa Barbara Wedding Chic, pic 4 from Snippet and Ink, pic 5 from Design Sponge}

No comments: