Friday, October 16, 2009

next stop for miss cuppie: the cupcakery

Miss Cuppie was at it again, and this time I checked out the cupcake goodness at The Cupcakery, near St. Clair and Dufferin in Toronto.

Again, I was really impressed with the sweet decor of this cupcake shop! I loved the pink and black touches, the displays, and the marvellously {is that a word?} coloured icing in bright blues, pinks, and yellows. And were the cuppies delish? You bet ya! I chose a chocolatey treat with caramel icing and was really quite in love. I even bought half a dozen lemon poppyseed cuppies for a cute yellow table design we did on the weekend. The store owned was very sweet and gracious as well.I'll give The Cupcakery 5 out of 5 blooms across the board for all of the important cupcake criteria - visual appeal, eatability and tastiness! Is there really such a thing as a bad cupcake? And the store owner will get 5 out of 5 blooms for niceness too.

If you have any cupcake shop suggestions in and around Toronto, let me know and I will add it to my list!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
~The Bloomers

No comments: