Friday, October 2, 2009

the pink concert {and i love my hubby's job}

My hubby P. works for a sports and entertainment company in Toronto which means plenty of last-minute free {or cheap} tickets to concerts and hockey games. Yippee! On Wednesday afternoon, I got the call that he could get four tickets to the Pink concert that night. And so, on the spur of the moment, the Bloomers and our friend Meredith headed to the concert, only to find that our seats were right at the side of the stage, within tattoo-view of Pink. Yippee #2! The concert was amazing and truly entertaining...and that girl has pipes! I think Pink is one of the very few pop singers who can actually really sing. And she is incredible live. Her version of the Bohemian Rhapsody was insane! Check out some of the pics - including Pink giving half of a peace sign. I didn't realize I captured this moment until I got home!

No comments: