Thursday, October 8, 2009

the royal conservatory...pretty!

Yesterday Joelle Bloomer and I had the chance to check out Toronto's newest event venue, The Royal Conservatory. It sure was yummy! I love how they went with a very modern, minimalist design that leaves it open to any kind of event decor! Finally!!! Do you know how long we've been waiting for a venue to finally get with it?!

Surrounded on three sides by glass, lovely creamy floors, and the original outer wall of The Royal Conservatory, I just can't wait to get my hands on designing an event there...oh the possibilities!

If I were getting married a third time {but I swear I'm not!} I would totally do it here!


This original outer wall of The Royal Conservatory is now part of the entrance way leading into the lobby. I loved how they had musicians playing on the small balconies! And take a look at the patio balcony that overlooks the quiet, treed courtyard in the pic below!


This is the main floor of the lobby but there are actually three different levels leading out of the theatre. If I were going to get married a third time {but I swear I'm not!} I would have my ceremony on level 2 and then hold the reception on this main floor.


One of the yummiest parts of the nights was this lovely spicy hot chocolate treat from Soma! Miss Cuppie...I think I rate this a 5 out of 5!

No comments: