Friday, December 11, 2009

a wow kitchen makeover

I'm definitely a sucker for a good makeover. Whether it's a new haircut and outfit that brings out a person's confidence, or a home makeover that promises coziness and comfort, I can't help but shed a wee tear of joy! And so I fell in love with this kitchen makeover in a recent issue of Country Living magazine.

Looking at the very sad kitchen before, it is hard to believe that there was so much potential in that little space! But I'm digging the yellow, gray, and light blue colour combo, the rustic elegance of the wood paired with the stainless steel, and of course the wallpaper. And the cool pantry shelf made of old antique boxes!

When you have the urge to tear apart the decor in your home and start all over again...does that mean it's time to move? Yikes!

Happy weekend and we'll be back on Monday with some very exciting news...!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Oh yum! Perhaps I should rethink my new house colours :)