Friday, January 29, 2010

keep calm and...

If you have been a reader of design blogs for the past year or so, you would have most definitely noticed the 'Keep Calm and Carry On' poster craze that swept the design world! Originally created as a motivational poster by the British government at the start of World War II, it has recently been rediscovered and reproduced as motivational art {you can purchase some high-quality reproductions in many colours here}. I will admit that, unable to decide on a colour, I have purchased one or two of these posters meself!

But lately I've been seeing some creative and humorous twists on the 'Keep Calm' poster...check out this very cool 'Keep Calm and Rock On' poster...perfect for my guitar-playing, rockstar hubby!

And how perfect would this poster be for Miss Cuppie?! So cute! By Jenny's Bake Shop.

This card by Earmark might be going a bit far bit it did give me a chuckle.

Happy weekend Bloomies...keep calm but have a good one!

2 comments:

Floralovely said...

Might have to get me one of those :)

Anonymous said...

here's another: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8286330@N03/4322042366/