Wednesday, March 17, 2010

avril's tea party

Have you guys seen the new Avril Lavigne music video for her Alice in Wonderland Song? I'm not a big Avril fan anymore, but I have to say, the tea party in this video was fit for a Bloomer indeed. It is haunting, yes, but beautiful that way. I tried to grab some screen shots to show you. I love how it was nestled into the trees with the different chandeliers. So haunting, but so lovely. I put the video at the bottom of the post so you can watch the scene more clearly if you like! I think Avril looks kinda cute in this video anyway, with her crazy hair and her crazy dress, so I think it will be worth your while to watch!

i love the chandeliers hanging in the trees

the tea party clutter...I love it

similar shot but it gives you the idea!



The actual music video here - you can click on the pic and it will take you right there:

No comments: