Friday, March 19, 2010

turquoise


The weather has been amazing here in Toronto this past week...18°C and sunny for the past few days, which is putting me in quite a springy mood! It has me thinking of bright, fun colours and inspired for many design projects - the nursery of course, but also some gardening projects perhaps, and sprucing up of various areas in my home.

In case you haven't heard, Pantone has declared turquoise the colour of the year for 2010, which for me is a good sign! I have used this colour as an accent a lot throughout my home. As an ode to turquoise, here are some beautiful rooms that I love that make use of this awesome colour {or a shade of it} on the walls or in their decor. Enjoy and Happy Spring! The fleurs will be inBloom very soon...


photos 1, 2, 3 from Wish magazine, photo 4 from Nate Berkus, photo 5 unknown, photos 6 and 7 from Design*Sponge, photo 8 unknown, photo 9 :: Michael Penny of House and Home, photo 10 and 11 unknown, photos 12, 13, 14, 15 from Domino, photos 16 and 17 unknown.

No comments: