Monday, August 9, 2010

hula hooping is cool

Most of you might already know that the Bloomers have started learning the art of hula hooping, in addition to silks, at their Wednesday night silks class. When we tell our friends about the hula hooping, we see their faces fall and it all sounds so silly to them. But, my friends, this is not just any kiddy hula hoop! This is a weighted hula, and it is NOT easy. So, I thought I'd show you our inspiration, so you can see that hula hooping IS actually cool. And a splendid workout too. This hooper, Varinia, is so amazing and I want to be her. To see another cool video of hers, click here.

2 comments:

Z.J.Ascensio said...

That was too cool! Wow, I don't know if I've seen anyone handle a hula hoop better.

{and inBloom Event Design} said...

Isn't she so cool? Love her!