Friday, August 20, 2010

more man fashion!

{aww...check out his bicycle tie...adorable!}

{This guy is awesome...he really took fashion chances and it is so cute!}

{Plaid!}

{LOVE the teal ties and the complimentary colour choice for the groom!!}


{sorry so tiny but I think you can get the picture - I just really like the look of this mis-matched yet perfectly matched crew!}


{for the more formal wedding party you can still add a bit of funky by way of socks!}

I've always got my eye out for some good groom fashion. Mostly we concentrate on what the bride and bridesmaids are wearing and we leave the poor mans fending for themselves in icky rental tux stores. I'm loving how they are starting to take some initiative {or letting their bride's have more of a say!} and taking some fashion forward chances. Good on ya mans!

Pics 1 & 2 from Brooklyn Bride
Pics 3, 4 & 5 from Green Wedding Shoes
Pic 6 from Unknown Source {woopsies!}

No comments: