Tuesday, August 10, 2010

nursery fabric choices




This is most fun...now I get to choose the fabrics for my nursery project! One of my favorite places to be on the internet is Tonic Living. Oh the glorious fabric choices...I could get lost all day!! I got samples of these fabrics. I love them all! But I think I know which ones I'm going to choose - the adorable owls for the window panel and the swirly blue one for a pillow on my yellow couch because it is pretty much the exact shade of blue as the walls will be! But I am in serious LOVE with the vintage trailers and originally wanted it for the window panel but the material is thinner than I thought so I'm going to have to come up with something else to use it for! I have a weakness for vintage trailers...


Was contemplating making a pillow out of this fabric too but it was a bit more mustard then I thought and my couch is more of a beigey yellow. Next to this colour it makes the couch just look like a dirty beige colour so I think it ruins my plan of pretending my couch is the perfect yellow accent for my muted primary colour scheme!


I really love these elephanties too but the colours didn't work for me. But someone should use them for a nursery and send me a picture of it!!!

1 comment:

Designwali said...

love the elephants!