Thursday, February 10, 2011

best dad photographer ever!








I saw these photos on a link posted on my friend Iain's facebook page...how cute and silly are they? Their dad, Jason Lee, is a wedding photographer who CLEARLY likes to have fun with his little munchkins. I definitely will want to have silly shots like these with my own munchies one day...very glad Craigger is silly and a good photographer!
On a separate note, I really like this guy's house! So simple. Dark wood floors, white walls, and I like those blue couches. Coolness! I'm pretty sure I like Jason Lee :) You can read an interview with him and see more pics at Modern Met.

2 comments:

Gaelan @ Uschi and Kay said...

These photos are hilarious! And the kids look like they are having so much fun.

youwannawhat said...

saw these too on another blog...sorry can't remember which one...but they look like they would have been a lot of fun to stage...great pics!